Friday, April 22, 2016

Shea-Bower's Stray Sock Sculptures

The Broken Bunny
By Matthew Schuler
Apr 22, 2016 9:37:06 AM.jpg………............………………………..
I am the majestic Broken Bunny  was once a normal happy bunny.  StroowBeeryApple is my deformed brother. He bought me a super hero cape. Some mad scientist experimented on him. I was also experimented on.  I got super powers except I got some surgery.  StrooBeeryApple Got physical deformities. We now fight crime better than Batman. There is now no more crime in MURICA! We are officially the worst looking superheros ever. I may be broken but I'm still beautiful


  
My sock is a squid wearing a hat with large colorful eyes a weird moth and a beard he looks like he would like 90s😜 music.♭♯᭡᭩𝆕𝆕𝆕𝆕𝆕ጨ He would be one of the cool deep sea🌊 squid😠.😎😎😎😎😎
𝝮
😆💣
❤😈😇
Apr 22, 2016 9:36:32 AM.jpg
Sam Shoffner





My Animal
By Makenna Ladyga
    My animal is a sea turtle and her name is Kaya.  She loves playing with her friends and her favorite food is squid.  She has green flippers, a white body and a flower patterned shell.  She is very friendly to people and other animals and she also always likes a good snack.Apr 22, 2016 9:55:00 AM.jpg






Hi, I’m Freddy, I’m 25 years old, and have a great life living with my family in Hawaii. I enjoy surfing and that’s how I got my arm ripped off by a shark, but I got it stitched back on.  I have lots of scars on my head, near my eyes because I do lots of breathtaking experiences, including, surfing, scuba diving, climbing volcanoes, and going whale watching.  I have a funny and bright sense of humor that my family and friends love.  I am a part time chemical engineer, and I love my job, but I enjoy many other things including scuba diving.  I am a part time scuba diving instructor at Ocean First.  One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is traveling the world. 😉😁😊Apr 22, 2016 9:31:00 AM.jpg
By Emma DeGolier




↠My Whale’s Bio↞
Sup😏 my name is Tilly. I am a whale I'm 16 years old. I have a great life living in the Ocean very far down in Hawaii. My mouth is a circle with my tongue sticking out. You may have thought that whales don't have tongues but they do. Anyway my tongue is like that because I have a great sense of humor and my tongue is just much better than yours so no more questions about that. My body is very long because my dad was very long and my mom was short so I got a mixture. My fins are slowly growing. My life otherwise is great I have a mini surfboard that I can stay out of the water for 10 minutes when I have water in my blowhole. Anyway I eat coconuts and mango. That all about mt Tilly ↠💧🐳🐋Apr 22, 2016 10:00:34 AM.jpg


By Audrey Holsomback





Hi,i'm Albert i’m a fish.  Some people would consider me a nerd But I can’t lie I am.   Some things I like to do in my free time are reading,writing,and my favorite math.  Don’t judge me right now i’m reading a easy book it has 111,222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999 pages in the book.  I’m also writing a novel called The Walk To Freedom.   I enjoy doing a lot of math on my free time.  I’m a math also a math professor at Princeton even though i’m 10 years younger then the kids I tech. By the way I forgot to tell you guys my age I’m 10 years old.  I hope you guys learn some about me,bey.😁 Apr 22, 2016 9:36:19 AM.jpg
By Anna Wimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment